Rain, rain, rain and did I mention rain





 Rain, rain, rain and did I mention rain.  Yuppers, it's been raining a lot here in upstate NY.  But my heart, thoughts and prayers go out to my beloved Vermont.  With all the rain and flooding they are going through right now, they need some prayers sent to them.  It's amazing to see the force of mother nature at work.   It really makes you stop and think about how quickly things can change. But I know they are resistant and will bounce back.  

On the Homestead, we are waiting to see how the garden bounces back.   It's been raining here and I haven't even been able to get out to the garden since Saturday.  But on Saturday I was able to harvest about 2 cups of blueberries 1st of the season), 5 yellow squash and a bunch of jalapenos. so either later this week or on the weekend I'll start the 2023 canning/preserving  season.  

We are starting to launch our YouTube channel: Stoned Gnome Homestead.  

Find us on Facebook: Danielle Ragozzine: Stoned Gnome Homestead

Our You Tube channel: Stoned Gnome Homestead 

Instagram: stoned_gnome_homestead.  

Blogger: Stoned Gnome Homestead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hibachi home style edition

Still Cleaning up