Breakfast for dinner?


 Hey Guys

I try to plan out our meals for the week but I don’t always follow it.  I sometimes use it as a guideline or need to switch it up based on how the day goes or how I feel.  Yesterday which was Halloween 🎃 I was planning to make a hibachi dinner.  But time got away from us and I was too tired to make hibachi last night.  So the 1 drawback to scratch cooking is that we don’t have a lot of prepackaged food in the house.  On the nights that I’m too tired or plans change dinner may be as easy as a quick leftover night, sandwiches or our favorite is breakfast for dinner.  

Breakfast is always an easy go to meal.  It only takes minutes to prepare and who doesn’t love breakfast.   We had scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and blintzes.   I didn’t have any bacon defrosted so I used the defrost setting on the microwave and was ready to bake in about 5 min.   I bake bacon at about 425 on a cookie sheet flipping the bacon every few minutes it usually takes about 15 minutes to cook.   Since Pete likes softer bacon than I do.  I can pull the pieces as they are cooked to everyone’s liking.  Quick dinner options are always a good idea because it really helps cut down on the expense of eating out or delivery.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hibachi home style edition

Rain, rain, rain and did I mention rain

Still Cleaning up